What comes first? The chicken or the egg?🤔

Hey everybody! Today I'll be talking about the question: Does the chicken or the egg come first? I think this is a tough question. What about you? 

Based off of research, I'm thinking that two birds could have produced an egg and this egg produced an actual chicken. I mean, if you think about it, how would the chicken come first because it would have to be born from the egg to be able to make the egg. If that makes any sense lol?

What do you guys think? Did the chicken come first or the egg? Let me know your answer and reasoning! If you want to learn what the right answer could be, check this video out! See you all later!

Comments

  1. I agree with you. To get an egg you need a chicken right? But then again where did the chicken that laid the egg come from? AN EGG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the video. 😊 Do all researchers agree with the answer? I suppose not. Too many "if". It seems to me that the answer in the video is... a probability. 😊
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true, thanks for bringing it up. I had never thought that, and everyone does have their different theory's. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. egg. chicken. No egg. Yes, egg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I am totally confused lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good question, but I like my eggs scrambled and my chicken roasted or grilled! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably. but you never know where an egg might show up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... it is an age old question :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chicken or eggs interesting post:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chicken, after having evolved from smaller organisms. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment