Trying To Find The Most Expensive Item On Amazon!

 Hey everybody! There are tons and tons of items on Amazon, but I will be trying to find the most expensive ones! I will be either saying if they are good, bad, or gad (If it's both.)! Let's get started!



Starting with the "Patek Philippe World Time Men's Watch Model 5131/1P-001" which is $185,000.00! Here is a picture:



                                                    Link to item: https://www.amazon.com/


I could see why this is very expensive. All the reviews are great and say it looks very nice. It doesn't show too much info on this watch, but it's nothing to worry about. Overall, I think the price would suit this item and it seems good!



The next one is, "The Only Frank Chance Single Signed Baseball On Earth PSA DNA & JSA COA - Autographed Baseballs" which is $240,539! Here is a picture:



                                               Link to the product: https://www.amazon.com


This is pretty cool since it's signed. Plus, I'm guessing the seller has only one right now. This baseball is from the Chicago Cubs in MLB. It's great for fans, and I think they pay a fair price. I would say this is gad, mainly because of the split reviews.


The next one is the, "1969 Topps 95 Johnny Bench Hof Psa 10 12191237 - Baseball Slabbed Vintage Cards" which sells for $327,275! Here is a picture:




                                            Link to the product: https://www.amazon.com/


Both of the reviews written on there are pretty positive, which is good. It is very expensive, but it is worth it. Since it's vintage, that would also be a good price to sell at. Overall, I think this is a good product!


Hope you enjoyed and learned something new today! Tell me in the comments if you have seen anything more expensive than any of these items on Amazon! See you all later!


Comments

  1. Not quite in my price budget! Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing what they sell on Amazon wow on those prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are crazy prices! Your links didn't work for me, they took me back to my own blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are! And I just realized sorry about that I'll fix it! :D

      Delete
  4. Uy las cosas que se venden. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay! Thanks for letting me know. Kisses!

      Delete
  5. It's amazing what you can get on Amazon.
    My last purchase from there was a book :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. With this clock I can buy my own home xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment