Buttons!

 So as you know I do origami. And... I found these really cute and fun buttons that are simple to make. I found another more complex one, but this button is for starters of origami since it's a little easier to fold.

If you got confused I'm not talking about the buttons you have on your shirt, but the ones that you can click. Kind of like a fidget toy. Here is a picture of some that I made:

Unclicked:












Clicked: 













You can find how to make it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3NWkFX5NI

It is really fun and easy to make. Would you try this? Comment down below. See you all later!

Comments

  1. Wow that's so cool and simple :) Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could consider it that, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun, thanks for sharing! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and it is really fun! Hugs! :)

      Delete
  4. Hahaha! Super! I played a little by clicking on the pictures, alternatively, quickly!
    I haven't seen the video now but I saved the link.
    Thank you! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! No problem Diana, have fun with it! :D

      Delete
  5. Cute!
    Plastic clicker toys seem to be all the rage with kids right now. I bet the grands would enjoy the origami version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely, right now the trend is anything fidget worthy. I'm sure they will love them!

      Delete
  6. Te quedaron muy lindos. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been quite long time since last time I make origami, sounds so much fun!
    I will make time on my spare day to make this too, thank you for sharing!

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look cute and I like the colours :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment