Review: Matcha Green Ipad Case

Hey everybody! Today, I will be reviewing a new iPad case that I just got. It's for the first generation iPad Air, which I have, and you can buy it here: https://www.amazon.com. The color came a little lighter than the pictures shown, but it looks very nice. 

It's smooth which I like, and it has a typing mode and a viewing mode.
It also has auto wake and auto sleep, which is helpful for me since the home button is kind of wiggly, so I always think it might break. It also has a "360 drop protection" which is perfect for my old iPad. It still shows all the speakers, holes, and buttons. Here are some pictures I took:

Front and backside:








Typing mode:



Viewing Mode: 




I would rate this a 10/10 because there is no damage, (I'll let you know if there is any), and isn't dirty. My iPad also now looks really nice in its case, because from my old one it had plenty of rips and tears. Perfect, and compatible for me. The only con I would say about this though is it's hard to take the iPad out of the case, but I think that's what helps it stay so protected. What do you think? Would you buy this product? Thanks for reading. See you all later!

Comments

  1. Good to know. Thanks for sharing your info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice this looks rly cool :) I need a new IPad cover too so maybe I'll get this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! There are more of this same exact one for different generations of iPads!

      Delete
  3. Cool! Are there any other colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should also note that it's not for the first generation iPad, but the first generation iPad Air!!! It wouldn't fit the first generation iPad, which is really really old

      Delete
    2. Yes, there are more colors. You can check it out in the Amazon link. Also, thanks for telling me! Will change that right away.

      Delete
  4. It looks nice. I like that colour for nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah that would be a nice color for nails! :D

      Delete
  5. Getting it on the device is the hardest part for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two cases I have, this one and an old pink one, we're both pretty easy to put on. The pink one though was really easy and would fall out if you tilt it to one side so that's the whole reason I bought this!

      Delete

Post a Comment