Keeping yourself organized - Apps For That!

Hey everybody! Today, I'll be telling you some apps that can help you stay organized and think a little clearer. Let's get started! 

1. Google Keep

Google Keep is one of my favorite sites to keep track of what I need to do and to take notes.









You can change it from dark to light mode, and you can change the colors of notes. You can also add images and drawings as well. To remind yourself, just click the bell. For more options, click the three dots. I love this app because when I'm on my computer, having this is helpful. Have you ever used it? 

2. Notes

If you usually are on your phone or maybe an iPad, you probably already have notes installed into it. Notes is like the name says, you can write notes in it. For example, I like to write grocery lists and sometimes just randomly draw shapes. 

3. Reminders

You also probably have this on your phone. It's like Google Keep, except it's just for reminders. You can make different labels for different reminders (and even color-code them). For reminding myself, I use this more than Google Keep.

Which of these apps do you use the most? Comment down below. See you all later!

Comments

  1. Organisation is a foreign language for me. Google Keep Sounds good, thanks. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm not much of an organizer, but once in a while I clean here and there. Google Keep does a pretty good job on reminding me. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I use all of these! Good post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notes on pen and paper is my go to lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I would do that, but now that I use technology more, these are my go to apps!

      Delete
  4. Por lo general cuando hago mis novelas utilizo un documento para mis notas. Pero parecen buenas opciones. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is interesting. I really didn't know about this app until now. Especially from Google. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Google usually has an app for anything -- Gmail, Google Keep, Google hangouts, You name it!

      Delete
  6. Looks like something that would definitely be a help. Thanks for this, Aishu:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not an organized person, but when when I want to write something down I prefer the classic way: paper and pencil. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment